We broadcast special events from time to time on our Pay-Per-View channel. You can access them if you pay a Pay-Per-View fee. This fee is in addition to your monthly subscription.
Contact Us for more information on:
General Pay-Per-View Terms and Conditions
- The advertised rate unless otherwise specifically stated is applicable in Fiji for active residential subscribers only. Customers in other Pacific island countries must enquire with their Sky Pacific agent for their local rate.
- Commercial rates for Bars and Clubs, Hotels and Resorts are separate. Commercial clients can contact us for commercial quotes.
- Pay Per View (PPV) payments can be made at any SKY Pacific office or agent's outlets but must be made at least 3 hours before the PPV event starts or the activation of your access to the event will be delayed. For subscribers outside Fiji must make payment through their local SKY Pacific agent or directly into SKY Pacific's USD account - ANZ A/c No 8149147. You should also email or call us to notify us of your payment receipt number. Fiji TV will not refund any late payment made or notification resulting in delayed PPV activation.
- If your account is disconnected, you can still access a PPV event if you pay all outstanding amounts on your account, 1 month subscription and a reconnection fee plus the PPV fee.
- If your current access is limited to free-to-air channels only on the SKY Pacific platform, you can also access a PPV event by paying the PPV fee. You will only get access to the PPV channel for the broadcast period only.
- Match times are approximate as provided by the event organisers for each event and FIJI TV is no liable for any delays, changes or cancellations. The advertised time is in Fiji time and is subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest SKY Pacific office for more information.