We broadcast special events from time to time on our Pay-Per-View channel. You can access them if you pay a Pay-Per-View fee. This fee is in addition to your monthly subscription and equipment rental fee, if you are a rental customer. Our upcoming PPV events are:
WWE: Money In The Bank on SKY Pacific Pay-Per-View (CH:50)
Monday 15 July, 2013
Fiji Time: 12:00pm
Outside Fiji? Click here for timing in your territory
WWE Local price: Residential : FJD$19.95, Bars & Clubs : FJD$128
WWE Regional price: Residential: USD$15, Bars & Clubs : USD$74
Vodafone Fiji Fact 2013 on SKY Pacific Pay-Per-View
SKY Pacific Pay-Per-View Coverage Fixtures
|MATCH||DATE & TIME||TEAMS|
|1||Sat 15 June - 1:00pm||Navua vs Lautoka|
|2||Sat 15 June - 5:45pm||Ba vs Nadroga|
|3||Sun 16 June -12.00pm||Lautoka vs Rewa|
|4||Sun 16 June -4.00pm||Labasa vs BA|
|5||Fri 21 June - 3.30pm||Navua vs Rewa|
|6||Fri 21 June - 5.30pm||Suva vs BA|
|SEMIS & FINAL|
|1st Semi Final||Sat 22 June - 5.00pm||TBC vs. TBC|
|2nd Semi Final||Sat 22 June - 7.00pm||TBC vs. TBC|
|FINAL||Sun 23 June - 3.00pm||TBC vs. TBC|
This PPV broadcast schedule is subject to change without notice.
- Fiji Fact Local price for SKY Pacific PPV channel 50 : Residential : FJD$59.95, Bars, Clubs & Restaurants: FJD$128
- Fiji Fact Regional price for SKY Pacific PPV channel 50: Residential: USD$40, Bars, Clubs & Restaurants: USD$74
- For live streaming prices and coverage plan, please click here
Pay-Per- View Event Terms and Conditions (Applicable for all PPV events on SKY Pacific)
- The advertised rate unless specifically stated is applicable in Fiji for active residential subscribers only. Customers in other Pacific island countries must enquire with their Sky Pacific agent for their local rate. Commercial clients can contact us for commercial quotes.
- Pay Per View (PPV) payments can be made at any SKY Pacific office or agent's outlets but must be made at least 3 hours before the PPV event starts or the activation of your access to the event will be delayed. You should also email or call us to notify us of your payment receipt number. Fiji TV will not refund any late payment made or notification resulting in delayed PPV activation.
- If your account is disconnected, you can still access a PPV event if you pay all outstanding amounts on your account, 1 month subscription (and rental fee if you're a rental customer), a reconnection fee plus the PPV fee.
- If your current access is limited to free-to-air channels only on the SKY Pacific platform, you can also access a PPV event by paying the PPV fee. You will only get access to the PPV channel for the broadcast period only.
- Match times are approximate as provided by the event organisers for each event and FIJITV is no liable for any delays, changes or cancellations. PPV schedules are subject to change without notice. Please contact your nearest SKY Pacific office for updated schedules.