This plan is suitable for viewing on several TV screens, each in different rooms and accessing different channels at the same time. It is the right choice for families or groups with different individual TV viewing preferences. If you are fighting over the remote control with others, this plan is perfect for you! Each room will have its own Set Top Box but all are linked to one Satellite Dish. You watch what you want, at your own pleasure! This plan requires all the Set Top Boxes (STB) to be located at one dwelling or compound, with the maximum allowable number of 4 STBs per site.
Subscription fee = $55 per month for Primary Location + $40 per month for each additional location, additional installation costs will apply
For rental plans, $11 rental will be charged to your account for hiring of the Equipment & Accessories as per your contract.
What you should know about our Multi-Room plan:
- You do not need to buy a satellite dish for each set-top box - one SKY Pacific satellite dish is sufficient including your existing one. You will only need to buy a new dish if our technicians determine this from their site survey.
- Only SKY Pacific technicians are authorised to carry out installations under this plan.
- Additional installation costs will apply. These relate to extra cables, connectors and accessories that will be required to transmit the TV signal from the satellite dish to each set-top box in each room. These costs will be determined after our technicians' site survey.
- A site survey by our technicians is essential. If you are an existing subscriber with a Single Subscription, call us today and make a booking.
- This plan is only available for multi-rooms in one dwelling. It is not available for viewing in different locations.
- This plan is not available with the use of non-SKY Pacific satellite dishes.
- All additional Set Top Boxes issued under this plan will be assigned to a Parent Account as Child Accounts and the holder of this account will be responsible for all fees and charges for the Parent and Child Accounts.
- All bills and correspondences from SKY Pacific will be sent to the postal details of the Parent Account holder.
- We reserve the right to disconnect or deactivate all Child Accounts if there are unpaid charges and fees on the Parent Account.
- The Parent and all Child Accounts will be registered under one person. You cannot assign a Child Account to another party or person.