We provide a wide range of technical support services to existing and new subscribers, including:
- Survey of sites before installation to determine the best solution and location for residential and commercial customers
- On-site installation of the SKY Pacific satellite kit including cabling and guided instructions for the user
- Technical advice on satellite broadcasting and transmission issues
- General maintenance and servicing of SKY Pacific equipment and accessories
- Diagnosis & repair of faults on SKY Pacific equipment and accessories
- Replacement of SKY Pacific equipment and accessories due to wear and tear
- Dismantling and re-installation of SKY equipment due to relocations - same site or different site
- Re-alignment, re-tuning, re-set-up of SKY Pacific equipment and accessories
Call Centre Services
Our phone lines are open from 8:30am to Midnight, everyday, all year round. If you face any technical glitch, give us a call! Our customer service reps have technical training and will be able to assist you over-the-phone. Most SKY Pacific service calls can be resolved over the phone so save time and money and call us instead.
Technician on Site
There are times when you will just need a technician to be on site to check out that pesky technical glitch! You can either call or email us the following details and we will be right there:-) Do note that charges apply for technicians-on-site...please see our rate card.
- Account Number or Name
- Residential Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile Number
- Brief description of Fault
Turn Around Time
For technician-on-site request, our standard turnaround time is 48 hours from lodgement. Delays will arise from rainy or stormy weather conditions, vast distance of your installation location from our technical centres , challenging terrain or high demand periods e.g after natural disasters or high demand broadcast events.